We Buy All Types of Coins for the Most Cash for Scottsdale!
Having been the coin buyer Scottsdale trusts for over twenty years, we've become experts at buying all types of coins for cash. Having been in the coin buying business for so long, we've always been amazed how many people understand the value of coins and how they work. However, many of us simply don't! Why would someone want to buy coins, or even sell coins for that matter?
A common misconception is that coins have some kind of value because of rarity, commonly referred to as numismatic value. This means that it is a sought after coin, or there weren't that many of them made, and that's where their value comes from. The fact of the matter is is that most coins that are bought and sold don't have numismatic value, and aren't worth hundreds or thousands of dollars because they're rare. Most coins have bullion value, or are just bullion coins.
Bullion coins are coins whose value only comes from the precious metal that they've been smelted with. The most common types of coins being silver coins, but there are definitely gold coins out there. These coins are valued based on the weight, the precious metal that's in them, and also what percentage of the coin is actually that precious metal. This means that, like jewelry, coins have a flat value because of what they've been made with.
North Scottsdale Loan and Gold has been the coin buyer Scottsdale trusts for over a decade, and could not be more knowledgeable. Our trained employees know how to value coins, what they're made out of, and know exactly how they can get you the best price. Many of us, like I said above, just don't understand what types of coins there really are, and can't make a valuation when they want to let us be their coin buyer. We're here to take care of you, and have made sure we're knowledgeable to get you the most cash in your hands that we can.
Here is a breakdown of what we pay:
- 10c Silver coins (dimes) dated pre 1965 - Priced based on silver price.
- 25c Silver coins (quarters) dated pre 1965 - Priced based on silver price.
- 50c Silver coins (halves) dated pre 1965 - Priced based on silver price.
- $1.00 Silver coins dated pre 1937 - up to $50,000.
- Krugerrands coins - Priced based on current gold price.
- Maples coins - Priced based on current gold price.
- Buffalos coins - Priced based on current gold price.
- Pesos coins - Priced based on current gold price.
We also take Gold Numismatic Coins such as:
- $1.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $5,000.
- $2.50 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $5,500.
- $3.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $8,000.
- $4.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $95,000.
- $5.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $6,000.
- $10.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $10,000.
- $20.00 U.S. Gold coins valued up to $15,000.
Come in today and see why we're the coin buyer Scottsdale loves MOST!