Buy – Sell – Pawn – Trade Your Diamond Jewelry
Whether you’re in the market to buy, sell, trade or pawn jewelry, you shouldn’t have to settle for anything less than the best prices for diamonds. From engagement rings and tennis bracelets to antique jewelry and loose stones, North Scottsdale Loan & Gold knows the business of diamonds. We bring over 30 years of experience to Scottsdale and provide superior service to the surrounding Phoenix and Tempe areas.
Although it may be tempting to sell your diamond jewelry at the mom and pop pawn shop around the corner for quick cash, it’s important you choose a local diamond buyer with the experience, knowledge, and equity to give you most for your jewelry. If not, you may be subjected to poor customer service, inaccurate appraisal values, and—to put it bluntly—an increased likelihood of being ripped off. You also want to choose a dealer who is well versed in all facets of the industry. At North Scottsdale Loan & Gold, we offer all types of jewelry transactions—we can either buy or trade your jewelry or give you a loan on it.
Guide to Selling Diamond Jewelry
Because North Scottsdale Loan & Gold takes any and all types of diamond jewelry, you don’t have to stress over vetting other local diamond buyers and shops. Simply gather your valuables, whether they’re loose diamonds or diamond rings, earrings, bracelets or necklaces. Determine whether you’d like to sell outright or pawn in order to take on a loan. If you wish to buy diamonds or trade in old jewelry, we can help you out with that, too. A once-sentimental item (such as a wedding ring from a previous marriage) can even be upgraded to a new piece that’s even more beautiful and new to you.
- We take all diamonds from loose stones, to ones set in platinum, gold or silver.
- We buy all cuts and shapes of diamonds, including princess, marquis, oval, rounds, emerald, fancies, pear and any other custom shape you have.
- Your diamonds can be used, vintage, out-of-style, or brand new… even dirty. North Scottsdale Loan & Gold takes them all.
- We even pay premiums paid for signed jewelry.
North Scottsdale Loan & Gold takes any and all types of diamond jewelry. Whether your jewelry box contains a simple diamond pendant or that special rare 5-carat diamond from Cartier, we’ll provide a fair value. The price of diamonds might range from $100 to $1,000,000—the value of your business is not dependent upon the value of your jewelry.
- A simple small diamond pendant or that special rare 5 carat diamond from Cartier.
- It can be used, vintage, old, dirty, out of style, or brand new. North Scottsdale Loan & Gold takes them all.
- Premiums paid for signed jewelry.
Stop by North Scottsdale Loan & Gold for a free quote.
Diamond Selling Price Guide
Though each diamond will be evaluated on an individual basis, North Scottsdale Loan & Gold follows a standardized payout scale based on carat weight to ensure you get the best prices for diamonds:
- 0.50ct diamond(s) up to $4000
- 0.75ct diamond(s) up to $5500
- 1.00ct diamond(s) up to $8000
- 1.50ct diamond(s) up to $15,000
- 2.00ct diamond(s) up to $25,000
- 3.00ct diamond(s) up to $45,000
- 5.00ct diamond(s) up to $300,000
Gone are the days of scoping out a seedy pawn shop with high-value items in your car or purse. Visit the diamond jewelry buyer Scottsdale actually trusts and see the difference for yourself.
We believe you have the right to a clean, comfortable, and safe environment while shopping, inquiring, or selling your diamonds for cash. North Scottsdale Loan & Gold is not only committed to providing a welcoming atmosphere, we will ensure you get the best deal in the Valley from Tempe to Phoenix and beyond.